martedì 20 marzo 2012

Ta-Dah

Dear beauties
How are you? Hope all of you are having a gorgeous day :)
In my last March Must-Haves here the link I didn't write about a beautiful and funny obsession of mine for this month... Ta-Dah shoes!!!
They are playful, colourful and make me smile! This PVC and rubber flats or flip-flop are the Must-Have for the Summer with all kind of sweets and food on them... I definetly need a pair and I am SURE that you would love to one in your closet!
Take a look at their website here and buy one ( or two or three) pairs :)
Lot of love my babes
Carolyne O'

Care bellezze
Come state? Spero che stiate tutte avendo una giornata meravigliosa :)
Nel mio ultimo post March Must-Haves qui il link non ho scritto di questa bellissima e divertente mia ossessione per questo mese... le scarpe Ta-Dah!!!
Sono giocose, colorate e mi fanno sorridere! Sono ballerine o infradito in PVC e gomma e sono un Must-Have per l'estate con tutti i tipi di dolcetti e cibi sopra di loro... Ne ho bisogno decisamente un paio e sono SICURA che anche voi ne volete uno nel vostro armadio!
Date un'occhiata a loro sito web qui e comprate uno ( due o tre) paia :)
Tanti bacioni mie piccole
Carolyne O'













2 commenti:

  1. Geessh, Carol, I'm a girl in heels, you know, but you are converting me to flats too!!! They are too funny! Great if/when I'm depressed... huuuuh! Kissss!!!

    Stella

    RispondiElimina

Your words made my day!