mercoledì 14 marzo 2012

March Must-Have

Hi my sweet friends
How are you? What about your Wednesay?
March is started and of course I have some ( Some??? Too much is correct!) stuffs that I need in my closet!
I can't resist to share a part with you :) Your suggestions are always the best in the world!
So... What do you think about?
Lot of kisses
Carolyne O'

Ciao mie care amiche
Come state? Come sta andando il vostro Mercoledì?
Marzo è iniziato e ovviamente ho alcune ( Alcune??? Troppe è più corretto!) cose che ho bisogno di mettere nel mio armadio!
NOn potevo resistere a condividerne almeno una parte con voi :) I vostri suggerimenti sono sempre i migliori del mondo!
Quindi... Cosa ne pensate?
Tanti bacioni
Carolyne O'

The biggest addiction of the month are the Swarovski Beautiful Black Sunglasses.
A real piece of art by the Swiss Maison.
Dior polish "Waterlily" on the left and "Forget-Me-Not" on the right

iPad3

Mini Banane Taipei Sweet Pink bag Shop here!
Cruciani bracelet


Cruciani Year of the Dragon bracelet


Cruciani Ponte Milvio Bracelet

Bebe Colour Block dress Shop here!


Ines de la Fressange new book " La Parisienne"


Ta-Dah flats Shop here!

Vivienne Westwood Heels


Zara dress

Zara shoes

Join me through GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT & BLOGLOVIN !

3 commenti:

  1. Dior nail <3

    I invite you to
    http://fashion-whoknow.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. Peekaboo!!

    I don´t wanna end this day without saying GOOD NIGHT :)
    and giving you a good night kiss from Mietz.
    (he told me he was trying to reach you by phone :)

    Awww... the new Ipad would be so AMAZING!!!

    Nite Nite Carolina!!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. What a great list! I would love the new iPad, the banane Taipei, the Zara dress, the nail polishes... And I can keep going :-)

    baci Bella! Love you,
    Julieta

    RispondiElimina

Your words made my day!