lunedì 6 febbraio 2012

Unestablish sale!

Dear beauties
this morning I woke up with -18 degrees... I'm freezing!!!
Great news for you my dear Fashiolista! My friend and lovely sponsor Unestablish is doing a lot of sale... 60% off! And by using this special code TAKE10 you gain another 10% off!
Click on the window in the right column of my blog so you can be redirect directly to the site!
Enjoy your sale!!!
Love
Carolyne O'

Care bellezze
questa mattina mi sono svegliata con -18 gradi... Sto congelando!!!
Grandi notizie per voi mie care fashioliste! Il mio amico e adorabile sponsor Unestablish sta facendo tantissimi saldi... Tutto al 60%! E usando lo speciale codice TAKE10 guadagnerete un ulteriore 10% di sconto! Cliccando sulla finestra nella colonna a destra del mio blog verrete reindirizzate direttamente al sito!
Godetevi i saldi!!!
Con amore
Carolyne O'










Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Your words made my day!