martedì 7 febbraio 2012

Spring suggestions!

Dear beauties!
How are you? Are you ready for the Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week?!?
I will follow every show through Catwalklive.Tv by my lady Roz! Stay tuned with her web-site for every streaming catwalk ;)
It is still winter and snowing but my mind is already in a Spring mood so... Here is a little preview of my suggestions for a perfect Fashionable Spring!!
Have a great Thursday!
With love
Carolyne O'

Care bellezze
Come state? Sei pronte per la Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week?!?
Io seguirò ogni show tramite Catwalklive.Tv della mia cara Roz! State sintonizzate con il suo sito per lo streaming di ogni sfilata ;)
E' ancora inverno e nevica ma la mia mente è già in spirito Primavera quindi... Ecco una piccola preview dei miei consigli per una perfetta e fashion Primavera !!
Vi auguro uno splendido Martedì!
Con amore
Carolyne O'


Aiisha Peach Pearl Dress ( available at www.aura-b.com )

River Island shoes

Reina Swimwear St-Tropez Sun kissed pink Bikini
                                       ( available at www.aura-b.com )


Bebe Dress


Bebe dress


MYTH tunic collection 1  ( available at www.aura-b.com )

Aiisha Pink and Silver dress  ( available at www.aura-b.com )

H&M underwear


Marshmallow frill top  ( available at www.aura-b.com )

Rana Saab beach chic tunic  ( available at www.aura-b.com )


Sal y Limon bangles

Louis Vuitton PVC Monogram Trasparent Lockit

Marshmallow pink tunic  ( available at www.aura-b.com )

Aiisha maxi dress  ( available at www.aura-b.com )

Zara pastel pink pants

2 commenti:

  1. OK, now I can say, I LOVE ALL from Bebe Dress: their colors, the clean elegant design. Defimitely I am a Bebe Dress girl! Or at least I wish to.
    Kiss to Carlolina, as usual!

    Marianna Piani

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love the pastel pink pants!
    check out my blog and follow or leave a comment if you like it :)
    xx

    RispondiElimina

Your words made my day!