venerdì 6 gennaio 2012

Me and Alfa !

Hello beauties!
I know I promise you a post about my trip to Dubai but today it was a really beautiful and sunny day so my BF and I have decided to go for a walk in the nearness and we have done some pics :) My daily outfit was cozy and comfortable, very indicated to the mood of the day! I was also wearing the wonderful gift of Luli Grun ( www.luligrunstore.com ) the Grey Scale Domino necklace !
Check it out and enjoy it!
With love
Carolyne O'

Ciao bellezze!
So che vi avevo promesso un post sul mio viaggio a Dubai ma oggi era una giornata talmente bella e soleggiata che il mio ragazzo ed io abbiamo deciso di fare un giro per le vicinanze e abbiam scattato qualche foto :) Il mio outfit era accogliente e confortevole, molto indicato allo spirito della giornata ! Indossavo anche il bellissimo regalo di Luli Grun (www.luligrunstore.com ) la collana Grey Scale Domino!
Date un' occhiata e godetevelo!
Con amore
Carolyne O'









PRADA SUNGLASSES
STEFANEL COAT
SISLEY BLAZER
INTIMISSIMI WHITE SHIRT
CONBIPEL PANTS
SHOES BOUGHT IN DUBAI
RIVER ISLAND EARRINGS
GUCCI BAG
LULI GRUN GREY SCALE DOMINO NECKLACE ( available on www.luligrunstore.com)
MY BF'S ALFA :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Your words made my day!