domenica 8 gennaio 2012

Dubai day 2

Hello friends!
What about your Sunday? Today I finish my vacations so tomorrow I will start again my daily routine at work... Can't think about that !! :(
To cheer up my mood I dedicate another post to my trip to Dubai... this city will stay in my heart for ever! Totally in love with it!
My second day was dedicated to a visit to the AMAZING Dubai Mall ( more than 1200 shops!!!) where my shopaholic soul is still now! In the inside there's on of the most beautiful Aquarium I have ever seen... if you want you can do diving too and around you people can watch you while they do shopping! After that I have a gorgeous New Year's Eve dinner at a Japanese-Korean restaurant and then I party all night long!
Enjoy it
Love
Carolyne O'

Ciao amiche!
Come è andata la vostra Domenica? Oggi finisco le mie vacanze quindi da domani ricomincerò la mia giornaliera routine lavorativa... Non ci posso pensare!
Per risollevarmi il morale dedico un altro post al mio viaggio a Dubai... questa città mi resterà nel cuore per sempre! La amo totalmente!
Il mio secondo giorno è stato dedicato alla visita dello STUPENDO Dubai Mall ( più di 1200 negozi!!!) dove la mia anima shopaholic è ancora adesso! All'interno c'è uno degli Acquari più belli che io abbia mai visto... se si vuole si può praticare anche diving e intorno a te le persone ti osservano mentre fanno shopping! Dopo ciò ho fatto un fantastico cenone di Capodanno in un ristorante Giapponese-Coreano e poi festeggiato tutta la notte!
Gustatevelo
Con amore
Carolyne O'


Aquarium


My favourite shop in the Dubai Mall :)




Dubai Mall







Waterfalls inside the Dubai Mall


Ice Rink inside the Dubai Mall

Burj Khalifa the highest building in the world! More than 820 metres!

Cheers!!!Happy New Year :)



Particular of the dress


I wish you a very Happy New Year :)





 I was wearing:
ADELE FADO silk dress
THESE ARE MY COOL WAY sandals
PUPA lasting color L295for nails
Make-up by SHISEIDO, L'OREAL, PUPA, DIOR






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Your words made my day!