domenica 29 gennaio 2012

Barefoot in the Park

Beauties
How are you? Here is a lot of snow!! And it is still snowing!
All of this white landscape remind me my lot of trips that I did in the North Europe, and especially in Finland! So today I show you some pics about my holiday in Tampere!
With love
Carolyne O'

Bellezze 
Come state? Qui c'è tantissima neve!! E sta continuando a nevicare!
Tutto questo paesaggio bianco mi ricorda i viaggi che ho fatto in Nord Europa, e specialmente in Finlandia!
Quindi oggi vi mostrerò alcune foto sul mio viaggio a Tampere!
Con amore
Carolyne O'














BENETTON coat
BENETTON scarf
UGG boots
STEFANEL pants
STEFANEL maxi bag
HELLO KITTY by Sanrio umbrella
                                                                 CHANEL red polish

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Your words made my day!