lunedì 28 novembre 2011

Daily outfit!

Hello dear!
Here I am again...Today for you 2 posts!
I think to make this post about a daily and comfortable outfit :) In next days I'll post real photos of me wearing my items :)))
But now let the picuters speak...
Enjoy them!
Tell me your thought
Love
Carolyne O'

Ciao carissime/i!
Eccomi di nuovi qui...Ben 2 post per voi oggi!
Ho pensato di fare questo post su un outfit giornaliero e confortevole :)
Nei prossimi giorni uploaderò vere foto di me con i miei vestiti e gingillini vari :)))
Ma ora lasciamo parlare le foto...
Gustatevele!
Ditemi poi cosa ne pensate
Con amore
Carolyne O'















1) Polo Ralph Lauren;
2) Chanel earring;
3) Chanel ring;
4) Chanel necklace;
5) Burberry trench;
6) Louis Vuitton Boetie;
7) Zara flats;
8) Abercrombie & Fitch jeans;
9) Hermes foulard;
10) Karen Walker sunglasses

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Your words made my day!